London and Essex Strut?

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

ben.fitzgerald

London and Essex Strut?

Post by ben.fitzgerald » Tue May 05, 2009 6:56 pm

I've noted that there do not seem to currently be struts for London & Essex areas.

There are a lot of builders and planes in London, and a fair number of airfields out to the east & Essex. Are there any other members interested in forming a formal strut in these parts of the world? We've tried a couple of times before but it is hard to gain momentum to form a new strut (but self sustaining once done).

I for one would appreciate the network of local friendly builder support, operator support, and community that comes with a strut of the LAA.

Regards
Ben

Simon Clifton

Post by Simon Clifton » Thu May 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Ben

Looking at the number of replies and posting dates in this section of the BB, I'd suggest you re-post something in the 'Hanger Chat' section if John permits.

Simon
~~~~~

Kelvin Denize

Post by Kelvin Denize » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:57 pm

I run the Herts ann NW London strut and attended the sufflok costal strut flyinn today, they apparently deal with Essex too.

see: www.boxted2009.co.uk

There is also a west London strut.

Cheers,

Kelvin Denize
Chair of the NW London and Herts strut with a orange PA28. Based at Elstree and loving it.