Devon Strut website facelift

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

Mike Mold

Devon Strut website facelift

Post by Mike Mold » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:59 pm

A revised Devon Strut website www.devonstrut.co.uk went live on 1st January. When our previous webmaster announced her impending retirement I was confronted with the task of sourcing a new webmaster or taking on the task myself. Having found the prospect of learning the ins and outs of Dreamweaver in the space of a couple of months rather daunting, I was relieved to discover Moonfruit, a drag & drop online resource that gives you the chance to set up a free website to practice with &/or then upgrading to a subscription service, depending on the amount of storage and bandwidth you require.

Having looked at the LAA Struts page, it seems there are several Struts without websites and in this age of rapid information transfer, if any Strut Co-ordinators / Chairman would like to chat about how to use Moonfruit (www.moonfruit.com) to set up their own sites, I'd be happy to oblige.
regards,
Mike
Mike Mold
Jodel D112 G-BHNL
Watchford Farm, Devon
www.devonstrut.co.uk