Does the Herts/NW London Strut strut still exist?

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

Ian Melville

Post by Ian Melville » Fri May 07, 2010 2:00 pm

I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw, but what is the name?

Dave Hall

Post by Dave Hall » Fri May 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Comment removed as earlier post has since been edited and is no longer funny.
Last edited by Dave Hall on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kelvin Denize

Post by Kelvin Denize » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Hello Brian,

Despite the sarcastic comments above the strut does exist and has been meeting with varying reliability every two months as it is suppost to.

Contact details I believe are on the LAA web site for the struts and you can PM me if you need more information.

Not sure what you mean by last post some two years ago, last activities were a flyinn, a museum night and dinner and a builders evening for this year. The LAA is getting a bit odd about struts so we keep ourselves a bit quieter that we would have a few years back but we are still rolling.

The next meeting is 24 June 2010 at Elstree at 19:30. It is a vintage evening with Alan Turney. I will be discussing my flight to Germany and I will also be resigning as chair as I am moving to Sweden and offering the post to next encumbant.

Hope to see you there, PM me if you want more information.

Regards,

Kelvin Denize
Chair of the NW London and Herts strut with a orange PA28. Based at Elstree and loving it.