East Midlands LAA Strut - June 2018 Meeting

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

TRAZZELL

East Midlands LAA Strut - June 2018 Meeting

Post by TRAZZELL » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:56 pm

Dear All

I hope those who of you who are LAA members will have seen the write-up about the East Midlands LAA Strut in the Light Aviation magazine that dropped through your letter boxes at the weekend. It seems that we are one of the 'more mature' struts so something to be proud of don't you think? Apologies to Ron Webster who seems to have been transmuted into "Ron Wheeler" in the photo caption although they got your name right in the main text at least! If you aren't an LAA member and would like to be, please have a word with me.

Our next meeting will be at 7:30 for 8:00pm on Monday 11th June at The White Lion, 352 Tamworth Rd, Sawley, Long Eaton, Nottingham NG10 3AT.

As previously advertised it is our Annual General Meeting, proposed agenda below:

Agenda

a) Minutes of 2017 AGM
b) East Midlands LAA Strut 2017 report (Tony)
c) Strut finances (Lawrence)
d) Strut constitution update
e) Response to GDPR and Safeguarding guidance from the LAA
f) Proposed meeting change to 2nd Tuesday of the month to allow use of the upstairs Function room
g) Election of Officers
h) Discussion on future Strut activity
i) Any Other Business

If you would like to stand for one of the Officer roles on the committee or you know of someone who might, please let me know. Informal discussions/presentations of aircraft projects, interesting flying experiences etc. to follow. I will bring the screen, projector and laptop if you want to bring along a memory stick with stuff on.

I hope to see you on the 11th June.

Best regards

Tony Razzell

East Midlands LAA Strut Coordinator
Tony Razzell