East Midlands LAA Strut - August Meeting

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

TRAZZELL

East Midlands LAA Strut - August Meeting

Post by TRAZZELL » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:02 am

The August meeting of the East Midlands LAA Strut will be held on the Monday 13th August at The Plough, Main St, Normanton on Soar, Loughborough LE12 5HB at 7:30 for 8:00pm.

Please note the change of venue back to The Plough - this is due to lack of room availability at The White Lion on the second Monday of the month.

There is no speaker again this month but I will bring along a laptop and projector etc. if you have photos or video you'd like to show.

A reminder that the LAA Rally will be held 31st August - 2nd Sept at Sywell Aerodrome, Northampton. I will be taking some of my Menestrel bits along to display in the Home Builders tent so if you can't make the August meeting, I hope to see you at the Rally.

Best regards

Tony Razzell

East Midlands LAA Strut Coordinator
Tony Razzell

Mrmac67

Re: East Midlands LAA Strut - August Meeting

Post by Mrmac67 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:34 pm

Hi Tony,
I've never joined these meetings. I live 45 minutes driving from there, would it be open to other LAA members coming from different areas?
Thanks and regards, Roberto