East Midlands LAA Strut - Sept 2018 Meeting

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

TRAZZELL

East Midlands LAA Strut - Sept 2018 Meeting

Post by TRAZZELL » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:19 pm

I have a speaker lined up for our October meeting but have not been able to get one so far for our September meeting. Would anyone like to volunteer to give a short talk/presentation on the 10th September? The backstop plan is a review of the Sywell Rally 31st Aug - 2nd Sept (hope you are coming!) so bring your photos along on a memory stick and I'll have projector & laptop at the ready.

I will be in the homebuilders tent next to the Metal Seagulls stand on Friday and Sunday so do come along and say hello, and don't forget to also say hello to Ron Webster too who will once again be displaying his fantastic radial engine.

Hope to see you over the weekend and/or at the next meeting on the 10th, venue is The Plough, Main Street, Normanton on Soar, Loughborough, LE12 5HB, time 730 for 8:00pm.

Best regards

Tony Razzell

East Midlands LAA Coordinator
Tony Razzell

TRAZZELL

Re: East Midlands LAA Strut - Sept 2018 Meeting

Post by TRAZZELL » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:33 pm

The next meeting of the East Midlands LAA Strut will be on the 10th Sept 2018 at The Plough, Normanton on Soar, Loughborough, LE12 5HB, 7:30 for 8:00pm.

As in my previous email, do bring along photos etc. of the LAA Rally last weekend. Fred Fisk will also be showing some stuff about the Spitfire flight he had a few months ago which should be really interesting.

I hope to see you on Monday.

Best regards

Tony Razzell

East Midlands LAA Strut Coordinator
Tony Razzell

Stu Darby

Re: East Midlands LAA Strut - Sept 2018 Meeting

Post by Stu Darby » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Hi Tony

West Mids Strut here

Perhaps we could have a chat and swap some details about speakers and ideas.

[email protected]