East Midlands LAA Strut - June 2020 Meeting

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

TRAZZELL

East Midlands LAA Strut - June 2020 Meeting

Post by TRAZZELL » Sun May 31, 2020 10:31 pm

The next meeting of the East Midlands LAA Strut will be on Monday the 8th June, 8:00pm via Zoom as we are still unable to meet face to face at The Plough. It will be our AGM at which we will elect officers of the Strut and have a review of the last years activities. If you'd like to stand for the post of Coordinator or Treasurer please let me know. Please come to the meetings with feedback of what went well and what could be better, as well as ideas for future meetings. If anyone has any slides they'd like to present then that would be great, you can do it yourself or email me the material and I can put it on the screen for everyone.

Please contact me at [email protected] for details of the Zoom meeting.

For July's meeting, David Reid will give us a talk on the Chilton DW1 Monoplane and his construction of G-JUJU. The Chilton was designed by two ex-De Havilland Technical School,Andrew Dalrymple and A.R.Ward in 1937.

If anyone knows of a speaker who can talk to us about the Flying Flea (or would like to give us a talk on that or any other subject of interest to members), please let me know.

I look forward to seeing you 'virtually' on the 8th June.

Best regards

Tony Razzell

East Midlands LAA Strut Coordinator
Tony Razzell