East Midlands LAA Strut - Dec 2020 Meeting

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

TRAZZELL

East Midlands LAA Strut - Dec 2020 Meeting

Post by TRAZZELL » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:27 pm

The next meeting of the East Midlands LAA Strut will be at 7:45pm on Monday 14th December. This month, we have Paul Hendry-Smith from The Light Aircraft Company who will be giving us an insight into the history of the company, the product range of aircraft and aircraft kits, and the way that they are produced. We hope that Paul will give us a bit of a factory tour if the IT can be made to work!

As usual, we will be meeting virtually via the Zoom application, joining details as follows:

Topic: East Midlands LAA Strut December 2020
Time: Dec 14, 2020 07:45 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84593171910?p ... RuYkFRZz09

Meeting ID: 845 9317 1910
Passcode: 504533

Please try and join before 8:00pm so that we can give our speaker a clear run at presenting without interruption. I will open the Zoom session at 7:45pm.

Finally, can I have a volunteer to run a quiz for our January meeting? I can set up the Zoom side, all you need to do is come up with a set of questions that will "educate, inform and entertain" our members on the night!

I hope to see you on Monday 14th Dec, please contact me if you have any issues with Zoom or would like a quick practice in joining a session and I'd be happy to help.

Best regards

Tony Razzell

East Midlands LAA Strut Coordinator
Tony Razzell