East Midlands LAA Strut April 2022 Meeting

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

TRAZZELL

East Midlands LAA Strut April 2022 Meeting

Post by TRAZZELL » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:13 pm

The next meeting of the East Midlands LAA Strut is on Monday 11th April, 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start. We will be having a hybrid meeting at The Plough, Main St, Normanton on Soar, Loughborough LE12 5HB, as well as via Zoom for those who would prefer to join us virtually.

This month we have a talk from Jay Gates, manager of Bodmin Airfield, who will be telling about how Bodmin have accidentally created a natural meadow environment on their airfield that is of regional ecological significance in the South West, as well as being a model for how airfields more generally can make a positive contribution to the environment. Those who were at last month's meeting will have had a taster from Martin Jones who gave us a short report after attending a talk about Bodmin through the Vintage Aircraft Club. I am sure it will give us an interesting and somewhat different view of how an airfield is run, and what the positive environmental benefits can be.

I have created a Zoom link that you should be able to use for this and future meetings rather than creating a new one for each meeting (at least one person logged into the February Zoom link last month and I only realised after the event). I'll aim to open the session at 7:45pm.

Topic: East Midlands LAA Strut Zoom link
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89351024107?p ... s4eDhZdz09

Meeting ID: 893 5102 4107
Passcode: 251605

I hope you can join us on Monday.

Best regards

Tony Razzell

East Midlands LAA Strut Coordinator
Tony Razzell