East Midlands LAA Strut June 2022 Meeting

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

TRAZZELL

East Midlands LAA Strut June 2022 Meeting

Post by TRAZZELL » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:53 pm

The 13th June meeting of the East Midlands LAA Strut was advertised in Light aviation as being the AGM. Unfortunately, I am working in Germany so will not be in a position to run the AGM so I'm afraid it will have to be postponed until July. Do feel free to turn up to our regular physical venue of The Plough, Main Street, Normanton on Soar, nr Loughborough LE12 5HB from 7:30pm onwards and chat about GA and homebuilt aircraft but I will not be in a position to run a Zoom session in parallel so it is only a face to face meeting. Of course if anyone wishes to do a talk they'd be more than welcome!

I'll put a notice out ahead of the AGM on the 11th July so please come along to discuss how the Strut should be run and what you'd like to see. One topic I'd like to discuss and hear your views on is whether we continue with hybrid meetings or not.

Best regards

Tony Razzell

East Midlands LAA Strut Coordinator
Tony Razzell