East Midlands LAA Strut Sept 2022 Meeting

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

TRAZZELL

East Midlands LAA Strut Sept 2022 Meeting

Post by TRAZZELL » Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:08 pm

As previously advertised, the next meeting of the East Midlands LAA Strut will be the delayed AGM and will be held on the 12th September. As usual, we will meet at The Plough, Main Street, Normanton on Soar, LE12 5HB, 7:30pm for an 8:00pm start,

We will use the AGM to elect officers, review the past years programme of talks, review our finances and discuss the future direction of the Strut. If there is any additional topic anyone would like to raise that is not on the agenda, please let me know and I will add it.

The agenda and the minutes of last year's AGM held on the 14th June were sent out to the email circulation list, please contact me for further details.

Please consider whether you or someone you know would like to stand as an Officer of the Strut as Chair, Coordinator or Treasurer as the same people have been doing these roles for a number of years - new talent and ideas are welcome!

I would like to see as many of you at The Plough as possible, but here is a Zoom link if you can't make it in person:

Topic: East Midlands LAA Strut Zoom link
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89351024107?p ... s4eDhZdz09

Meeting ID: 893 5102 4107
Passcode: 251605

I look forward to seeing you on Monday 12th Sept.

Best regards

Tony Razzell
Tony Razzell