East Midlands LAA Strut Feb 2023 Meeting

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

TRAZZELL

East Midlands LAA Strut Feb 2023 Meeting

Post by TRAZZELL » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:28 pm

As previously advertised, we do not currently have a venue for further meetings of the East Midlands LAA Strut due to The Plough at Normanton on Soar being closed while a new tenant is found to run it. Whilst I am hopeful that this will be resolved in the next few weeks, I am afraid we will have to return to meeting online via Zoom. I am sorry about this as I know that some of you struggled to get Zoom to work and were unable to attend virtual meetings during the COVID-19 lockdowns. If anyone wants help with setting up Zoom to join online Strut meetings please contact me and I'll see what I can do.

The first Tuesday of the month is preferred by some who had clashes on a Monday, so the next meeting therefore be on Tuesday 7th Feb, 7:30pm to around 9:30pm. 

In spite of trying, I don't yet have a speaker for the February meeting but will keep looking for one (step forward if you feel inspired to 'do your bit' for the Strut!), otherwise I will find something of interest. 

The Zoom details are as follows:
Topic: East Midlands LAA Strut Zoom link
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89351024107?p ... s4eDhZdz09

Meeting ID: 893 5102 4107
Passcode: 251605

I hope to see you (virtually) on 7th February.

Best regards

Tony Razzell
East Midlands LAA Strut Coordinator
Tony Razzell