East Midlands LAA Strut June 2023 Meeting (AGM)

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

TRAZZELL

East Midlands LAA Strut June 2023 Meeting (AGM)

Post by TRAZZELL » Wed May 31, 2023 8:33 pm

The next meeting of the East Midlands LAA Strut will be on Tuesday 6th June, 7:30 for 8:00pm start at The Plough, Main Street, Normanton on Soar, Nr. Loughborough, LE12 5HB.

We will be having our Annual General Meeting to elect officers to the Committee and discuss how to take the Strut forward. As a minimum, we need to have the posts of Chair, Treasurer and Coordinator filled. Lawrence Holland and myself are currently Treasurer and Coordinator respectively. At the AGM held last year not enough people attended for us to be quorate but Lawrence and I agreed to continue as Treasurer and Coordinator in order to keep things going. Please consider standing for one of the officers on the committee and certainly come along to vote and take part in the discussion. Please contact me by email ([email protected]) for a copy of the minutes of last year's AGM and the agenda for this year.

If you can't be at The Plough in person, here is a Zoom link that will allow you to join remotely:

Topic: East Midlands LAA Strut Zoom link
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89351024107?p ... s4eDhZdz09

Meeting ID: 893 5102 4107
Passcode: 251605

Finally, as well as advertising meetings on the Facebook group and on the LAA forum, I send out monthly meeting invitations by email to over 100 people,  but we typically get six to perhaps fifteen people at the meetings. If you no longer wish to receive information about Strut meetings please let me know and I will take you off my Strut circulation list.

I hope to see you at The Plough on Tuesday, or via Zoom if you can't be there in person.

Best regards

Tony Razzell

East Midlands LAA Strut Coordinator
Tony Razzell