East Midlands LAA Strut Jan 2023 Meeting

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

TRAZZELL

East Midlands LAA Strut Jan 2023 Meeting

Post by TRAZZELL » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:04 pm

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a nice Christmas. 

At the December meeting of the East Midlands LAA Strut, we decided that the first Tuesday of the month  (2nd Jan) was a bit too close to the Christmas/New Year break so for January only, we will have our Strut meeting on the second Tuesday, i.e. the 9th January. As usual, the meeting venue will be The Plough, Main Street, Normanton on Soar, nr. Loughborough, LE12 5HB, from 7:30pm onwards with a Quiz starting at 8:00pm. I have had a provisional offer to do/help with the quiz but if anyone else fancies doing it, please let me know. 

We will run a Zoom session to allow anyone unable to be there in person to take part, joining instructions as follows:

Topic: East Midlands LAA Strut Zoom link
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89351024107?p ... s4eDhZdz09

Meeting ID: 893 5102 4107
Passcode: 251605

I hope you will be able to join us on the 9th and here's hoping for better weather in 2024!!

Best regards

Tony Razzell

East Midlands LAA Strut Coordinator
Tony Razzell

TRAZZELL

Re: East Midlands LAA Strut Jan 2023 Meeting - UPDATE

Post by TRAZZELL » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:10 pm

I am very sorry to inform you that The Plough, Normanton on Soar has been badly affected by flooding and is closed until further notice.
We will therefore have to run our Strut quiz on Zoom as finding another venue at short notice is not practical. Please join us on Tuesday for a quiz which Martin Jones has kindly offered to run.

The Zoom details are as follows:

Topic: East Midlands LAA Strut Zoom link
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89351024107?p ... s4eDhZdz09

Meeting ID: 893 5102 4107
Passcode: 251605

Again, please don't come to The Plough on Tuesday for the January Strut meeting as it is closed. I will try calling them again later this week to see if we need to look for somewhere else for February.

Best regards

Tony Razzell

East Midlands LAA Strut Coordinator 
Tony Razzell