East Midlands LAA Strut April 2024 Meeting

This forum is for the use of Strut members, but also for those interested in the activities of the struts. Find out what Strut events are going on near you

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

TRAZZELL

East Midlands LAA Strut April 2024 Meeting

Post by TRAZZELL » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:52 pm

The next East Midlands LAA Strut meeting will be held on Tuesday 2nd April, 7:30pm onwards at The Plough, Main St, Normanton on Soar, Loughborough, LE12 5HB.
Amongst other things, we had an interesting discussion about carburetors last month, particularly in relation to aerobatic operation in a Tipsy Nipper flown by Malcom Neal. I'll bring along a Revmaster carburetor and a Posa carburetor that I have so we can continue the discussion and hopefully find a way forward for Malcolm's Nipper. Please bring your ideas and chip in with other topics that may be of interest. I'll bring the laptop, projector and screen along to display any slides you have and we'll run the session on Zoom as well for anyone who wants to join us remotely.

Topic: East Midlands LAA Strut Zoom link
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89351024107?p ... s4eDhZdz09

Meeting ID: 893 5102 4107
Passcode: 251605

On an admin note, I am proposing that we have our AGM for the May or June meeting, and would like to make a decision with your input at this meeting. We should have as a minimum a Chair, a Coordinator (Secretary) and a Treasurer so please have a think about whether you could stand as an officer of the Strut.
On a second admin note, there are around 100 email addresses that these Strut meeting invites get sent to, a lot of them inherited from the list that the lat Stewart Jackson had when he ran the Strut. If you'd prefer not to receive further invites, please let me know and I'll take you off the list.

I hope to see you on Tuesday 2nd April.

Best regards

Tony Razzell

East Midlands LAA Strut Coordinator
Tony Razzell