Colomban Luciole Plans

For discussion on all aspects of the Single Seat De-Regulated, sub 115kg microlight aircraft category.

Moderator: John Dean

Bob Grimstead

Colomban Luciole Plans

Post by Bob Grimstead » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:24 pm

Does anybody have a set of Colomban Luciole plans They would like to sell?

Thanks, Bob

pwohlschl

Re: Colomban Luciole Plans

Post by pwohlschl » Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:17 pm

Hi Bob,

I have plans for a Luciole (#53 aka Herbie), and to set expectations immediately - I am not looking to sell them. This is too valuable a treasure in my eyes, given to me by Mr Colomban himself whom I had the pleasure of meeting. I know a few folks from the community, although I left France 10 years ago to live in the UK and have barely talked to them since.

Unfortunately, Michel Colomban has stopped selling plans as of February this year, if I understand correctly. Too many parts have become difficult/impossible to source. And he is a 90 year-old man, although I understand he still provides some support to builders. The only way to get hold of Banbi/Cri-cri/Luciole plans is from builders. You will find most (if not all) MC30 builders dwell on this forum: https://luciolemc30.forumpro.fr/forum.

Have you tried reaching out to the French community on that forum? Assuming you are still looking, I am happy to help and overcome the language barrier, should there be one. There may be people over there looking to sell. Should you proceed, you will probably need access to this forum anyway, as all the errata, plans corrections and service bulletins are published there.

Best regards,

Patrick

krstill

Re: Colomban Luciole Plans

Post by krstill » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:14 pm

Hello Bob,
Apologies I have just seen your posting.
Did you manage to purchase a set of plans for a Luciole MC30?
If not I have a set of plans for sale.
I also have the under carriage, carbon pultrusion's and a very large piece of Aero grade Sitka Spruce.
I would sell as a job lot or separate.

[email protected]
Kevin Still