Flying to Berlin & Rechlin EDBF&EDAX

Flying somewhere? Want to meet up? Let us know!

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

Hubert

Flying to Berlin & Rechlin EDBF&EDAX

Post by Hubert » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:17 am

Ladies & gentlemen, Dear friends,

our 2011 " Holzflugtage June 2nd to 5th" ( see www.emeraude.de for details) are accepted very well so far. May I kindly ask all those who are planning to come please inform us in advance for :idea: rough planning. Our " rover-camp " in Lärz EDAX are provided with free military cots in the shelters. We are aseked by sponsors how many we need. The members of bicycles are also requested. Please help us planning. The weather :twisted: will anyway make everything uncertain. Best regards! Hubert

Jeremy Liber

Post by Jeremy Liber » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:05 pm

I've been on Hubert's little jaunts for the last three years now. They are based about 30nm NW of Berlin and usually end up somewhere interesting such as Berlin Tempelhof, Peenemunde, Stolln (where Lillenthal made his first test flights, maybe the oldest aerodrome in the world). This year takes us to Rechlin very near to a wartime Messersmitt jet flight test site.

If you fancy a three or four day tour to eastern Germany with good company and hospitality plus lots of flying then this is for you. Add new airfields to your log book and some new adventures too.

Hubert

...and !

Post by Hubert » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Meanwhile we are 17 registered and 10 weeks remaining. the new owner of EDAX will provide us with a pigling on a Spit for free and some cold beer (!), and :twisted: lounger in the ancient shelters, etc. etc. you can bicycle to the museum or to the Müritz lakes... we promise this would be the best happening ever, if the weather will be fine. It is a non profit event!
beyerdynamic will donate as every year some headphones for raffling. etc...
It is very important for us to know roughley the number of guests and those of the planes also.
For those who are coming on thursday june 2nd, we organize a coach to Berlin downtown ( starting between 7 and 8 p.m. local 50 KM).

Hubert

Addition

Post by Hubert » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:39 pm

The registration form is on emeraude.de or e-mail me, via jeremy or on my LAA acount.. ( Yes I am member! :P )

Hubert

Fly in "Holzflugtage" EDBF & EDAX

Post by Hubert » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The number of arrivals is increasing. I kindly ask all who are bearing this plan also in mind, to let me know! According the telefon calls I guess there are some of you coming to EDAX direct. You are all welcome as well to the growing http://www.mueritz-airpark.de/airpark/ansichten/ Friends let us land together coming 20 min from EDBF! Do not hesitate to call me on +491712885412 or mail under [email protected]. The Details again on www.emeraude.de. Just click on the flyer thumbnail. :D