Abbeville Customs

Flying somewhere? Want to meet up? Let us know!

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

greg scott

Abbeville Customs

Post by greg scott » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi All,
New to posting on this forum so forgive me if I tread on any toes. I am planning to attend Tannkosh next weekend and plan to clear customs at Abbeville. I can only find a FAX number for this purpose, anybody have up to date info on a phone number or email address as Fax machines are rare these days. I certainly don't have one a a little grass strip!
PS
another problem I have is my forum profile has an incorrect email address and I could not change it with the "edit" function? :lol:
Greg Scott

John Dean

Re: Abbeville Customs

Post by John Dean » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Greg,

Abbeville's details including their phone number can be found here but it is more usual to request customs by fax.

The airfield operator does have an email address which is on their website but I have never tried arranging customs with them this way.

If you send me a PM with your new email address, I will alter your profile for you.

John

tnowak

Post by tnowak » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:52 am

Greg,

I think some publications give a wrong (or non-fax machine) number for Abbeville. I have been told that this is the correct number to use: 0033 3 22 24 44 69

Tony Nowak
Tony Nowak

mikehallam

Post by mikehallam » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:51 pm

BTW.

If you have Win XP there's a free fax prog buried in the programmes facilities. Then you need a p.c which still has a dial up cord socket. Then connect via the phone line and send off your already prepared in the XP proforma, your message.

That's what I did for Abbeville last year, being too mean to telephone !

[Actually am planning Grenchen for this w/end and aim to use Reims Prunay they have an e-mail address & conveniently half way there.]

mike hallam.