PROJECT PROPELLOR UPDATE

Flying somewhere? Want to meet up? Let us know!

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

J.C.

PROJECT PROPELLOR UPDATE

Post by J.C. » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:35 am

I have deliberately posted this update here so that non members can access this thread as all are welcome.

For those that do not know about it,Project Propeller is a very worthwile idea whereby you volunteer to take a veteran as a passenger to a re-union. You can check out the details on the sticky on this forum and on there own website.(google project propellor).

The aim is to provide a LAA wing this year as the June Fly-In.BUT I stress you do not have to be a member to participate.The day is for the veterans ,and to that end I am sure that many of them would get an extra buzz if we can organise a loose formation mass arrival.

The basis of the idea at the moment is to meet, probably at Tibenham as there is room ,and it is a ww2 site, and co-ordinate the arrival at Bruntingthorpe.

If you are even remotely interested in taking part,and especially if you can offer a seat please check out the website and contact me as soon as possible so that I can co ordinate things.
[email protected] or PM me or post a reply here,but please let me know,contact details,aircraft type,no of seats available.
John Cook