Permit application

The place to raise issues, ask questions, swap ideas and discuss anything related to aircraft engineering, maintenance and building.
NB Any opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily those of LAA Engineering

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

Sandy Hutton

Post by Sandy Hutton » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:50 pm

My apologies Roger but it wasn't a straightforward permit renewal and I didn't know the full circumstances so gave an off the cuff answer. Hope it works out for you soon.

Welshman, I don't hear you retracting any statements...... :twisted:

Roger Partington

Post by Roger Partington » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:21 pm

Thanks for that Sandy.

Actually, I wished I that I could have retracted some of what I said last night as it was said in the heat of the moment and just stemmed from a growing frustration. I really did check and check again that application in the hope that it might just slide though as it seems to for others. We are all human though and we all make mistakes.

Anyway, much to the relief of Brian I'm sure, I really am going to try and avoid saying anything in future on this subject as I think it must give others a very negative impression of the generally excellent work that is carried out by LAA Enginering and I don't think it does any good in any case.

Roger

Roger Partington

Post by Roger Partington » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:23 pm

I used to be able to spell engineer but now I is one !