Hawker Restorations / AJD Engineering

The place to raise issues, ask questions, swap ideas and discuss anything related to aircraft engineering, maintenance and building.
NB Any opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily those of LAA Engineering

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

A J Ditheridge

Hawker Restorations / AJD Engineering

Post by A J Ditheridge » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:51 am

Hawker Restorations / AJD Engineering renowned for World War 1 and Vintage Aircraft and the restorations of the majority of the Hawker Hurricanes worldwide have spare capacity, in particular with regards to woodworking capability. To the repair of the smallest item to the manufacture of complete aircraft ( website www.hawker-restorations-ltd.co.uk ). Capability for machining, manufacturing, fabrication, welding. Tel : 01449 740544 Email [email protected]

Roger Camp

Re: Hawker Restorations / AJD Engineering

Post by Roger Camp » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:29 am

Nice setup. Good to see the ladies being taken care of.
It takes 1974 bolts to build an aircraft and 1 nut to spread it over the landscape

Sandy Hutton LAA372

Post by Sandy Hutton LAA372 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:56 am

I'm all for enterprise but I do not think it is appropriate for AJD Engineering to monopolise on some free advertising within the forum. Moderator !!

Roger Camp

Post by Roger Camp » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:37 am

I disagree. I think it is a wonderful idea that a company taking care of some fine historic flying machines are making use of the forums. They are in a small market and any chance of keeping the enterprise afloat with other one off jobs which we always have is in my opinion good for them and at the end of the day for us too.

Get unstuck and enjoy some barnstorming.

:D
It takes 1974 bolts to build an aircraft and 1 nut to spread it over the landscape