Revmaster Revflow carburettor

The place to raise issues, ask questions, swap ideas and discuss anything related to aircraft engineering, maintenance and building.
NB Any opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily those of LAA Engineering

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

Neil Spooner

Revmaster Revflow carburettor

Post by Neil Spooner » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:53 pm

Hi,
I am looking for a replacement aerobatic carb' for the Ellison TBI to use on VW aero converted engines. The Revmaster Revflow is available also......this unit needs a fuel pressure regulator. Rotec make their version of the Ellison, but I have had only bad experiences with them so will not fit one.
Does anyone fly one of these Revflow carb's or have any experience of them please....good or bad ! and any installation notes/photos.
Thank you in advance.
Neil

TRAZZELL

Re: Revmaster Revflow carburettor

Post by TRAZZELL » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:21 pm

I'd be interested in RevFlow carb installations - I am building a Nicollier Menestrel and have a Revmaster R2100D engine and RevFlow carb. A little way off the fuel system installations but any info on fuel pumps and pressure regulators welcome.
Tony Razzell

TRAZZELL

Re: Revmaster Revflow carburettor

Post by TRAZZELL » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:34 pm

I just had a quick look on the web and found this short video about the installation of a Revflow carb in a Sonex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBrqV3UYzbo

Tony
Tony Razzell