Joke

Come on in for general chat and POLITE banter between LAA members

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

Brian Hope

Post by Brian Hope » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:21 am

Little Sharran came home from school one day and said to her mum "Mummy, Rodney showed me his willy today" Rather shocked, her mum was just about to tell her how naughty that was when Sharran said "It reminded me of a peanut."
With a wry smile mum says "Was that because it was so small then". "Oh no" said Susan, "because it tasted salty"

steveneale

Post by steveneale » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:53 am

A Scotsman, an Englishman, and an Irishman were drinking together in
McSorley's Bar in New York City and having a great St. Patrick's Day.

'Y'know', said the Scotsman', I still prefer the pubs back home. In
Glasgow there's a wee bar called McTavish's.
Now the landlord there goes out of his way for the locals so much that when you buy four drinks he will buy the fifth drink for you.'

'Well', said the Englishman', At my local, the Red Lion, the barman there will buy you your third drink after you buy the first two!'

'Ahhhrr, that's nothing', said the Irishman. 'Back home in Dublin there's Ryan's Bar.
Now the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like.
Then when you've had enough drinks they'll take you upstairs to see that you get laid. All on the House'.

The Englishman and Scotsman immediately scorn the Irishman's claims but
he swears every word is true.

'Wow!', said the Englishman, 'Did this actually happen to you?'

'Not meself, personally, no', said the Irishman, 'But it did happen to me Sister.'

J.C.

Post by J.C. » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:42 am

Best joke of all ...there's a bloke on afors got a cessna 150 for sale.He reckons its worth £27k !!!!
John Cook