Panshanger

Come on in for general chat and POLITE banter between LAA members

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

ColinJodel

Panshanger

Post by ColinJodel » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Went into Panshanger today on a Pilot free landing, a couple of other LAA's there told me about joining the North London Flying Club, just show your LAA membership card and you get a years FREE membership with half price landings (£5) + newletter also 10% off your food bill.
The food was good as well (not open on a Monday).
So well worth a trip.
Regards
Colin

Nigel Hitchman

Post by Nigel Hitchman » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:33 am

Sounds like a good deal!
I wonder if you can get the same deal if you are a LAA member arriving by road? (except the half price landings of course!)
The usual reception to enthusiasts arriving by road is less than friendly to say the least!

chrismk260

Post by chrismk260 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Nigel Hitchman wrote:Sounds like a good deal!
I wonder if you can get the same deal if you are a LAA member arriving by road? (except the half price landings of course!)
The usual reception to enthusiasts arriving by road is less than friendly to say the least!
been there done that and got shot down took my 9 year old lad up thereto watch the planes and have lunch told i would have to pay full member ship ! even though i am a laa member since then i put a add on uk ga and panshangar appoligsed and offerd me a free lunch and a chat so not all bad i didnt take them up on the offer just think there front of house staff need a wee bit more training