Permit renewal

Come on in for general chat and POLITE banter between LAA members

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

Bill Scott

Permit renewal

Post by Bill Scott » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Just a brief note to register my gratitude for a very quick turnaround by the office folks.

Posted the forms on Thursday, confirmed receipt at Turweston on Friday morning and received my permit on Saturday.

The LAA clearly has no future in the new europe due to insufficient bureaucratic delays, not to mention approachable staff who are able to deal with enquiries immediately ;)

(emoticon: Raising pint glass) Cheers

Mike Mold

Post by Mike Mold » Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Here's another satisfied customer! I posted my permit renewal application on Wednesday 19.00 and received my Certificate of Validity this morning, Saturday. Thanks again to the guys in Engineering Dept.
Mike Mold
Jodel D112 G-BHNL
Watchford Farm, Devon
www.devonstrut.co.uk

johnsonian

Permit Renewals

Post by johnsonian » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:06 pm

I just wanted to add my appreciation, the service is in my opinion excellent, posted forms tuesday, permit received saturday.
Many thanks.

Ian

john t m ball

LAA PERMITS

Post by john t m ball » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Yes, fantastic -- posted mine on the Monday in London, came home on wednesday evening and there it was sitting on the mat, all signed and done and that included the repeat mod request.

steveneale

Post by steveneale » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:49 pm

I have also just had my renewal back in two working days.

Engineering are rocking :)

rans6andrew

Post by rans6andrew » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:22 am

does anyone know how long the "permit to test" turnaround, on new builds, is taking at the present time? I hand delivered the signed up build book, fuel flow stuff, engine inst checklist, W&B etc nearly two weeks ago...................

Rans6...
Andrew Cattell

Rans S6 Microlight.

rans6andrew

Post by rans6andrew » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:46 pm

I guess that the turnaround is about 11 days, the first round of queries came today!
Andrew Cattell

Rans S6 Microlight.

Jeremy Liber

Post by Jeremy Liber » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Another satisfied customer.

I posted my permit renewal paperwork to LAA HQ last Thursday and received the new certificate of validity in Saturday's post.

Couldn't be done quicker unless I hand delivered and waited for the new one.

Many thanks to the Engineering team for the excellent service.

andy munro

Post by andy munro » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:41 pm

I recently purchased an out of permit a/c and 'had' to join the LAA in order to get the necessary paperwork organised which, I have to admit, I done with a certain degree of apprehension having been a BMAA member for the last 12 years. However, I have to say that the service that I have received from the LAA has been oustanding and ultra efficient. When all the work was finaly completed, a/c inspected and check flown I posted the permit application form off to the LAA on a Thursday and the new permit arrived in Saturday's post, you can't ask for any better than that!

Many thanks to all those involved in the process and I look forward to many years of LAA membership. :D

Andy