LAA Rally - Sywell Car Parking - Help Required!

Come on in for general chat and POLITE banter between LAA members

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

Nigel Ramsay

Re: LAA Rally - Sywell Car Parking - Help Required!

Post by Nigel Ramsay » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:05 am

I'd like to add my slightly belated thanks to Brian's! I was actually at Sywell yesterday afternoon doing a final litter pick and to see that everything had gone (it almost had).

Thank you all for your help and thank you Andover Strut for your unstinting support both with parking (which you hadn't thought you'd be involved with!) and of course a well run campsite! :D

Paul Lawrence

Post by Paul Lawrence » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Many thanks Brian!

Yes we all had a good time! I would like to thank everyone who helped out out during the weekend even those you could only manage a few hours, it made the difference!

Anybody who drove to the Rally this year would have noticed Mark's dancing antics to wave down the cars! I have downloaded one of the videos to You Tube for all you lot to enjoy! I will be downloading some more clips during the week so keep checking! It would appear Mark has watched "Hot Shots" too many times! Mark will be teaching us the moves ready for next year! We might even consider 2 lanes for sycncronised splitting of the cars during the busy times!

:lol: You have all been warned!

Cheers.

Paul Lawrence

D. Evans

Post by D. Evans » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:05 pm

I did 2 1/2 hours volunteer work on Sat morning in the car park. I only got one 'complaint' from a driver who demanded to know why I didnt give a song and dance act like the guy on the gate!