8.33 kHz Funding Claim Form published by the CAA

Come on in for general chat and POLITE banter between LAA members

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

SteveSlater

8.33 kHz Funding Claim Form published by the CAA

Post by SteveSlater » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:20 am

The CAA have now published the 8.33 kHz refund claim form. This is the only way to claim funding towards the cost of eligible 8.33 kHz radio installations. All details can be found on the CAA website at the 8.33 kHz funding application page.http://caa.us4.list-manage.com/track/cl ... 3cd3aa6d55

All claims will be dealt with on a first come first serve basis until available funds are fully allocated. The eligibility period is from 16 February 2016 to 31 December 2017.
Claim process

1. Please read the eligibility criteria to determine whether you are able to claim.
2. Complete the claim form electronically and submit to the CAA.
3. The CAA will respond with an email that confirms receipt of your application and your reference number.
4. Reply to that email with electronic copies of all your supporting documentation attached to it within 14 calendar days.
5. Depending on the volume of claims, the CAA aim to contact you within 21 days of receipt of all your information.

Christopher Rose

Re: 8.33 kHz Funding Claim Form published by the CAA

Post by Christopher Rose » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:05 am

The form asks for Radio Licence Customer Number. The form states that -
This information is on your Fixed or Transportable Radio Licence,
It is not on my Licence, but it is on the Renewal Notice and the Licence Summary which came with my renewal.

Hope that helps

Chris

gfelvis

Post by gfelvis » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:52 pm

Am I alone in struggling with this application?
I completed the on-line form on one PC running XP and another running Win10. The submit button failed to respond on both occasions. I "saved my completed form" as instructed but it created only a blank form.
I filled in the blank using Adobe and hit the submit button. Adobe crashed part way through the data transfer!!
Graham Elvis

MikeM

Post by MikeM » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:38 pm

The CAA 8.33 funding application webpage now says,
"A technical issue has caused the claim form (SRG1325) to temporarily stop working. It is currently unavailable but we are working to resolve the problems affecting the form as quickly as we can."

The Submit Form button didn't work for me so I saved the pdf and emailed it to [email protected] as suggested for Mac users but I've yet to receive an acknowledgement.
Mike Mold (007106)
Jodel D117A G-BFEH, Watchford Farm, Devon

gfelvis

Post by gfelvis » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:03 pm

Good idea Mike M - I've now done the same.
Graham Elvis