Tiger Club

Come on in for general chat and POLITE banter between LAA members

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

John Price

Tiger Club

Post by John Price » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:05 pm

Hi All,

Just heard that the Tiger Club have moved up to Damyns Hall in Essex.

Has there been another falling out or decided to move towards a larger customer pool?

Any insider info?

John.

Chris Martyr

Re: Tiger Club

Post by Chris Martyr » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:21 pm

Well actually John,,,,,,,,,,it appears that the plot thickens.

I have recently been communicated with by a very respected forum contributor and former Tiger Club member and by the looks of it , the future prospects of both the TC and Damyns Hall could be jeopardised by what is going on here .

I apologise in advance if it appears I'm trying to play devils advocate on this without revealing anything concrete.
But the focus on who should be revealing something in concrete really rests with the Tiger Club !

Let's all hope and pray that it isn't Damyns Hall that ends up as concrete !

Even non-members need to know , so as not to fly into somewhere they are not allowed or not welcome . The Tiger Club owe us that one , for the good of themselves and Damyns Hall !

Chris Martyr

Re: Tiger Club

Post by Chris Martyr » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:44 pm

I am sure that most LAA'ers will have seen the excellent response from Damyns Hall regarding the forthcoming link-up with the TC.
It was posted 'over the way' to clear up any misgivings and ambiguities.

Good news on two fronts really , as it will hopefully herald a fresh start for the Tiger Club and also it appears that outside users will be able to continue to enjoy this delightful little venue .