Children Membership

Come on in for general chat and POLITE banter between LAA members

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

Jodelpilot

Children Membership

Post by Jodelpilot » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:54 am

I may have imagined it but I seem to recall something about free membership for children to the LAA? Am I correct or is it indeed my imagination? If I am correct could someone point me at a link to the right section in the Web site as I wasn't able to find anything when doing a search.

Thanks.
Philip Newson

Chris Martyr

Re: Children Membership

Post by Chris Martyr » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 pm

Hi Philip,
You do bring up quite a good point here . On the 'Membership' sidebar of the homepage it looks like Full-Plus members can either join their children for an extra tenner a year , OR their spouses.
That seems a little odd to me , because unless I've misinterpreted it , it means that one can only have one or the other.
Hopefully , somebody can put us right here and with view to the fact that the LAA want to encourage more of the less grey haired among us to join up , shouldn't there indeed be a separate tariff for members kids , students , cadets and any other potential members.
It is also a bit mystifying that I am the first one to respond to this . Surely somebody with a little more insight on the matter should've jumped in here before I did..
And if I am wrong , then maybe the homepage needs up-dating.