Trying to contact Pazmany owner Ronald Loveday

Come on in for general chat and POLITE banter between LAA members

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

Cloud Hound

Trying to contact Pazmany owner Ronald Loveday

Post by Cloud Hound » Sat May 29, 2021 10:18 am

Last nights LAA Virtual Pub Night (28/5) was great as usual.

At the end Ronald Loveday asked for help sourcing parts for a Franklin 4 cylinder motor. I suggested a couple of sources on the chat but not sure if he picked these up. I'm UK Ambassador for the International Stinson Club - a major user of Franks - so thought I'd put something out to the membership stateside.

Two problems, one I can't remember what parts he's after and two he isn't on any social meeedya!

Can anyone put me in contact or point him in my direction?

Paul F-B
07802 874356
Paul Bennison

ChampChump

Re: Trying to contact Pazmany owner Ronald Loveday

Post by ChampChump » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:12 pm

Yes, I can.

Standby...
Nic Orchard

ron loveday

Re: Trying to contact Pazmany owner Ronald Loveday

Post by ron loveday » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:21 pm

Hi Paul
Thanks for getting back and my apologies for missing your reply! I actuary saw it on Google when I was looking for any Pazmany groups in the US.
I needed an intake set (sump mount) and a vac pump gearbox. Though just the other day I bought firewall fwd a Frank 6 pot from a Rally. That has helped with the starter and vac pump gearbox. Though the starter is more of a boat anchor that a bit you hang off a aircraft. I am now working with a UK manufacturer of light weight starters to make one fit, 4KG against 12? kg. and about a third of the cost of a Sky-Tech unit. Mu number is 07843 150430 if you have 5 minutes.