New two-seat kit seaplane development

Come on in for general chat and POLITE banter between LAA members

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

James Labouchere

New two-seat kit seaplane development

Post by James Labouchere » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:06 pm

I am looking for anybody and anything that might help with a brand new two-seat amphibious seaplane project, which we should be able to set about with a degree of confidence off the back of other seaplane work we have been doing lately.

We are hoping to attach new orders of performance, seaworthiness and safety to seaplanes using much improved hull forms derived from racing multihulls. We think we can leave the historic balls-and-chains (that continue to constrain even new seaplane designs) in our wake, and make a business of it.

Though we have good information from previous testing for a larger amphib and UAV seaplanes, we are starting afresh in terms of resourcing. We are looking for a used 100hp Rotax, a business manager (potentially to lead in due course), and anyone and anything that might help us get a prototype flying.

Cash will be the key to it going ahead, but we can increase chances of raising it if we can get a team together and reduce the cash requirement. Please, any contacts/introductions, and subject to terms, workshop kit, a/c systems and perhaps sleaves-rolled-up help?

Please ask me for more info - I would be very glad to hear from anyone.

Some progress that we have made is on our website, www.warrioraero.com now turning to the easiest entry point with two-seat kits/LSA/VLA.

Thanks - James

Day 01722 421860
Eve 07960 603099
[email protected]
Last edited by James Labouchere on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

jamie_duff

Post by jamie_duff » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:28 am

I like that Centaur 6.

I've love an attractive 4 seat (LAA Permit :wink: ) amphibian.