LAA e-mail David Dale

Come on in for general chat and POLITE banter between LAA members

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

rtl_flyer

LAA e-mail David Dale

Post by rtl_flyer » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:53 am

LAA,

Would you please ensure group emails are sent out properly to ensure members e-mail addresses are protected. It's not hard.

I have had the 'UK VFR Chart' mail from David Dale with everybodys mail address visable............

NOW I am being spammed by Maurice Kirk !! - YOU SENT IT TO HIM ALSO! Please contact Mr Kirk and ask him to stop using the mail list.

***** MEMBERS *****
If you request that he removes your detail and he doesn’t on 3 occasions (you get spammed another 3 times) you’ll be able to send his details to the ICO office, the more complaints you have on the individual the better.

Tell them that you have not given consent to any direct marketing email and request that he removes your residential email address from any distributions under his/their control; otherwise you will report the matter to the information commissioner’s office:

http://www.ico.gov.uk/complaints/privac ... tions.aspx

PennySharpe
Site Admin

E-mail addresses

Post by PennySharpe » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:55 am

Many apologies for my error - I usually BCC all my messages about new editions of UFVFR Charts, and certainly thought that I did on this occasion. I must have done something wrong, however, so regrettably the list of Members' e-mail addresses was readable.
I have asked MK to cease using the list, and to delete it.
Apologies again for a stupid mistake.
Dave Dale.

rtl_flyer

Post by rtl_flyer » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:42 am

Dave (Penny?),

I know it's an easy mistake to make, but please take care. It was just getting mails from Mr Kirk :( .........

Tim
Tim Richardson.

Planemike

Post by Planemike » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:09 pm

What.........you don't want to hear from Mr Kirk............!!!!!?

Planemike
Michael Blake