Volmer amphibian plans wanted

Anything in particular you are after? Anything you want to sell under £100?

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

pbharcourt

Post by pbharcourt » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:22 am

Thanks Brian, I think I need to talk to an inspector before I purchase anything otherwise I could end up with a pile of junk in the garage (again!!).

James Labouchere

A new seaplane project

Post by James Labouchere » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:00 pm

I am looking for anybody and anything that might help with a brand new two-seat amphibious seaplane project, which we should be able to set about with a degree of confidence off the back of other seaplane work we have doing lately.

We are hoping to attach new orders of performance, seaworthiness and safety to a new generation of seaplanes using much improved hull forms derived from racing multihulls. Also with wing fold for access to marinas, composites etc, we think we can leave the historic balls-and-chains in our wake, and maybe make a business of it.

Though we have good information from previous testing for a larger amphib and UAV seaplanes, we need to start afresh. We are looking for a used 100hp Rotax, a business manager (potentially to lead in due course), and anyone and anything that might help us get a prototype flying.... and thus to producing kits and ultimately VLA/LSA.

Cash will be the key to it going ahead, but we can increase chances of raising it if we can get a team together and reduce the cash requirement. Please, any contacts/introductions, and subject to terms, workshop kit, a/c systems and perhaps help?

Please ask me for more info and I would be very glad to hear from anyone.

Some progress that we have made is on www.warrioraero.com

Thanks - James

James Labouchere
Day 01722 421860
Eve 07960 603099
[email protected]

David Hall

Post by David Hall » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:49 am

I'm wondering what the position is with operating a seaplane from a Scottish Loch?

If someone can point me in the direction of any regulation, I would be most grateful.