Canopies --UK Manufacterer now sourced-at reduced cost.

Anything in particular you are after? Anything you want to sell under £100?

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

K Burns

Canopies --UK Manufacterer now sourced-at reduced cost.

Post by K Burns » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:30 pm

UK Manufacterer now sourced for LAA / BMAA aircraft ( BGA Annex 2) please PM me with your requirements, ie aircraft make model , clear or tint, DV /ventilation panels etc.

During initial production we will need pattern canopies to create the moulds, so please retain all pieces of your scratched or broken canopy to reduce the time/cost involved....Or if you can borrow a canopy for a week..all the better .

Insurance can be provided for a Free 2nd canopy if the first shatters under installation.

canopies are a do it yourself fit , and will need trimmed, an installation service may be available if our workload reduces !

Estimate will be prepared acording to specification / size of moulding /thickness and number of canopies ordered in one batch,
resistance to fuel and oils, crazing.

Regards
Kevin 07949 919518
Last edited by K Burns on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kevin Burns

K Burns

Canopies bulk order /reduce postage to UK under £100 -Share

Post by K Burns » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:57 am

David, I will pm you for initial pictures and sizes, my suplier offers a fitting service to frame if required, for a reasonable fee, if your canopy is unservicable and he has not got a mould then your canopy could be shipped for them to create a mould.

Looking at pictures , your aircraft bubble is similar style to a one created by them for a super emeraude if your sizes are similar.

Their is a Piel self build website here if you need reference data:-
http://www.avions-piel.com/galerie/inde ... d133115347
Kevin Burns