Blade-type pitot-static head

Anything in particular you are after? Anything you want to sell under £100?

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

Rowland_Carson

Blade-type pitot-static head

Post by Rowland_Carson » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:05 pm

Topflight cast aluminium vane-style pitot-static head with fittings to suit 4mm ID tubing £25 inc post.

Full details & pictures from Rowland Carson on <[email protected]> or 01242 525674.

regards

Rowland

Rowland_Carson

Re: Blade-type pitot-static head

Post by Rowland_Carson » Sat May 06, 2017 1:18 pm

I'm replying to my own post because I had an e-mail message from Steve Rickett asking for more details of this item. I replied by e-mail but am not sure if the message got through, so am repeating the info here.

The device was apparently manufactured by Topflight and sold by Skycraft (New Hampshire USA, no relation to the UK firm of the same name). The last price I have seen quoted, back in Sep 2000, was US$50. I checked before I placed the ad and Google doesn’t seem to know anything about the device, although the firm of Skycraft are apparently still operating (PO Box 984, Hampton Airfield, NH 03862).

The vane weighs 52g. The overall length of the mounting plate is 88mm and the overall height of the vane from the mounting surface is 66mm.

There doesn't seem to be a way to attach photos to messages on this bulletin board, but please ask & I will e-mail photos.

regards

Rowland

Ian Melville

Re: Blade-type pitot-static head

Post by Ian Melville » Sun May 07, 2017 6:57 am

If you want a photo in your post, you will need to host it somewhere else and create an image link to it. If that is Greek to you, I will PM my email address to you. Email it to me and I will host it for you.
Ian Melville