HomeBuilt Help DVD's - Zenith CH750 - SOLD

Anything in particular you are after? Anything you want to sell under £100?

Moderators: John Dean, Moderator

linspuk

HomeBuilt Help DVD's - Zenith CH750 - SOLD

Post by linspuk » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:42 pm

I am selling my full set of DVD's from HomeBuilt Help for the CH750 STOL (not Cruzer), these are in my opinion a really good guide for this build - I found it very helpful to watch the videos a couple of times whilst looking at the build manual, before tackling a build task, and watched them again periodically if necessary. I'm selling because my project is not going to proceed due to moving abroad. Cost $250 altogether, looking for £80 including postage within UK please, or nearest sensible offer.
Last edited by linspuk on Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lindsay Pennell

AlanR

Re: HomeBuilt Help DVD's - Zenith CH750

Post by AlanR » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Hi,
Just wondering what you are doing with the CH750 project itself? How much is completed and is it for sale?

Regards,

Alan
Alan Radford

linspuk

Re: HomeBuilt Help DVD's - Zenith CH750

Post by linspuk » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:02 am

Hi Alan,
Well, I started the project by getting the rudder kit, which I completed, and the flaperons and slats, and tail, sub-kits, as I have never ever done anything like this before and was useless at woodwork and metalwork at school aeons ago, to see how I got on, not wanting to invest too much money up front. The rudder was ok but in the course of a couple of house move the skins got a few dings, and I'll admit that my work on the flaperons leaves a little to be desired (riveting not brilliant though could be re-done I guess), so I decided to hold onto it all as mementos (expensive ones!) whilst continuing to practice the skills as I build the remaining bits. I'm hoping that by the time I've done these components, my skill levels will be adequate to begin a new project in France (no idea what yet).
So, I'm not planning to sell the remaining components that I have, I want to complete them and maybe hang them on the wall of my French workshop! If however (in full cognisance of the above admissions) anyone sees this and is interested, I would consider an offer, but I'm not posting any ads as that is not really my intention.
Cheers
Lindsay
Lindsay Pennell